9-7/8" Clear ED18 HID Lamp, 250 Watts, 29,000 Lumens
- Item# 5XN39
- Mfr. Model# LU250/ECO/NC
- Catalog Page# 630
- UNSPSC# 39101617
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item HID Lamp
- Overall Bulb Shape ED
- Bulb Shape ED18
- Bulb Base Type Mogul Screw (E39)
- Watts 250
- Bulb Color Temp. 2000K
- Lumens 29,000
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 9-7/8"
- Shatter-Resistant No
- Bulb Designation LU250/ECO/NC
- Bulb Technology High Pressure Sodium
- Light Appearance 1000 to 2699K, Very Warm White
- Bulb Type High Output
- Color Rendering Index 30
- Light Bulb Dia. 2-1/4"
- Bulb Finish Clear
- Average Bulb Life 40,000 hr.
- Bulb Operating Position Universal
- For Enclosed Fixtures Yes
- ANSI Code S50
- Standards Meets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.