50 Watts High Pressure Sodium HID Lamp, B17, Medium Screw (E26), 4000 Lumens, 1900K Bulb Color Temp.
- Item# 2V657
- Mfr. Model# LU50/MED/ECO
- Catalog Page# 507
- UNSPSC# 39101617
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item HID Lamp
- Overall Bulb Shape B
- Bulb Shape B17
- Bulb Base Type Medium Screw (E26)
- Watts 50
- Bulb Color Temp. 1900K
- Lumens 4000
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 5-7/16"
- Shatter-Resistant No
- Bulb Designation LU50/MED/ECO
- Bulb Technology High Pressure Sodium
- Light Appearance 1000 to 2699K, Very Warm White
- Bulb Type High Output
- Color Rendering Index 22
- Bulb Finish Clear
- Average Bulb Life 24,000 hr.
- Bulb Operating Position Universal
- ANSI Code S68
- Standards Meets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy, TCLP Compliant
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2YGF750 Watts High Pressure Sodium HID Lamp, ED17, Medium Screw (E26), 4000 Lumens, 2000K Bulb Color TempLUMAPRO
Price $15.80 / each
Item # 5V80550 Watts High Pressure Sodium HID Lamp, B17, Medium Screw (E26), 3800 Lumens, 1900K Bulb Color Temp.GE LIGHTING
Price $47.60 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.