9-1/2" 120/277V Rapid Start Electronic Ballast
- Item# 4PRX3
- Mfr. Model# GE240PS-MV-N
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 39111801
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electronic Ballast
- Start Type Rapid
- Lamp Type T12 Lamps
- Ballast Family ProLine(TM)
- Number of Lamps 1 or 2
- Voltage 120/277
- Light Output Normal
- Min. Starting Temp. 50 Degrees F
- Amps AC 0.63 to 0.13
- Input Watts 28 to 75
- Number of F20T12 Lamps 1 or 2
- Number of F24/F36T12 Lamps 1 or 2
- Number of F25T12 Lamps 1 or 2
- Number of F30T12 Lamps 1 or 2
- Number of F34T12 Lamps 1 or 2
- Number of F40T10 Lamps 1 or 2
- Number of F40T12 Lamps 1 or 2
- Number of F40T12 U-Bend Lamps 1 or 2
- Number of F42/F48T12 Lamps 1 or 2
- Wiring Type Parallel
- Ballast Factor 0.87
- Power Factor Greater Than 0.98
- Total Harmonic Distortion Less Than 10%
- Special Features Multi Volt
- Length 9-1/2"
- Width 1-3/16"
- Height 1-5/16"
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.