Electronic Ballast, 60 Max. Lamp Watts, 120/277 V, Instant
- Item # 4PRX4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # GE-260-IS-MV-N
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111801
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electronic Ballast
- Ballast Type Electronic
- Ballast Start Type Instant
- Ballast Lamp Type T12
- Ballast Family ProLine(TM)
- Ballast Max. Number of Lamps 2
- Ballast Voltage 120/277
- Light Output Normal
- Min. Starting Temp. 0 Degrees F
- Amps AC 1.24 to 0.20
- Input Watts 48 to 138
- Ballast Max. Lamp Watts 60
- Ballast Item Electronic Ballast
- Ballast Dimming No
- Ballast Factor 0.87
- Power Factor Greater Than 0.98
- Total Harmonic Distortion Less Than 10%
- Length 9-1/2"
- Width 1-3/16"
- Height 1-11/16"
- Wiring Type Parallel
- Number of F48T12 Lamps 1 or 2
- Number of F60/F64T12 Lamps 1 or 2
- Number of F60T12 Lamps 1 or 2
- Number of F64T12 Lamps 1 or 2
- Number of F72T12 Lamps 1 or 2
- Number of F96T12 Lamps 1 or 2
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.