Electronic Ballast, 54 Max. Lamp Watts, 120/277 V, Programmed Start, Bi-Level Dimming 100 to 30%
- Item # 34GN99
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # GE454MVPS90-E-S
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111801
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Dimming Ballast
- Ballast Type Electronic
- Ballast Start Type Programmed
- Ballast Lamp Type T5
- Ballast Family Linear Fluorescent
- Ballast Max. Number of Lamps 4
- Ballast Voltage 120/277
- Min. Starting Temp. 0 Degrees F
- Amps AC 2.02
- Input Watts 227
- Ballast Max. Lamp Watts 54
- Ballast Item Electronic Ballast
- Ballast Dimming Yes
- Ballast Dimming Type Bi-Level Dimming 100 to 30%
- Ballast Factor 1.05/0.99
- Power Factor Greater Than 0.99
- Total Harmonic Distortion Less Than 10%
- Length 16-45/64"
- Width 1-45/64"
- Height 1-13/64"
- Thermal Protection No
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
- Sound Rating Class A
- Number of F17T8 Lamps 0
- Number of F25T8 Lamps 0
- Number of F28T5 Lamps 0
- Number of F32T8 Lamps 0
- Number of F32T8U Lamps 0
- Number of F40T12 Lamps 0
- Number of F40T12 U-Bend Lamps 0
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.