Electronic Ballast, 32 Max. Lamp Watts, 120/277 V, Programmed
- Item # 2FPJ1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # GE432-MV-PS-N
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111801
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electronic Ballast
- Ballast Type Electronic
- Ballast Start Type Programmed
- Ballast Lamp Type T8
- Ballast Family UltraStart(R)
- Ballast Max. Number of Lamps 4
- Ballast Voltage 120/277
- Light Output Normal
- Min. Starting Temp. 0 Degrees F
- Amps AC 0.97 to 0.41
- Input Watts 112
- Ballast Max. Lamp Watts 32
- Ballast Item Electronic Ballast
- Ballast Dimming No
- Ballast Factor 0.88
- Power Factor Greater Than 0.98
- Total Harmonic Distortion Less Than 10%
- Length 9-1/2"
- Width 1-5/8"
- Height 1-3/16"
- Wiring Type Series
- Number of F17T8 Lamps 3 or 4
- Number of F25T8 Lamps 3 or 4
- Number of F28T8 Lamps 3 or 4
- Number of F32T8 Lamps 3 or 4
- Number of F40T8 Lamps 3 or 4
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition NEMA Premium Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is NEMA Premium Rated.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.