Electronic Ballast, 28 Max. Lamp Watts, 120 to 277 V, Programmed
- Item # 22EM06
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # GE-228-MV-PS-N-MC
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111801
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electronic Ballast
- Ballast Type Electronic
- Ballast Start Type Programmed
- Ballast Lamp Type T5
- Ballast Family UltraStart(R)
- Ballast Max. Number of Lamps 2
- Ballast Voltage 120 to 277
- Light Output Normal
- Min. Starting Temp. 0 Degrees F
- Amps AC 0.16 to 0.35
- Input Watts 41 to 60
- Ballast Max. Lamp Watts 28
- Ballast Item Electronic Ballast
- Ballast Dimming No
- Ballast Factor 0.96
- Power Factor Greater Than 0.98
- Total Harmonic Distortion Less Than 6%
- Length 9-1/2"
- Width 1-5/16"
- Height 1"
- Wiring Type Parallell
- Number of F14T5 Lamps 2
- Number of F21T5 Lamps 2
- Number of F24T5 Lamps 1 or 2
- Number of F28T5 Lamps 1 or 2
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 22EM05GE LIGHTING
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.