Metal Halide HID Ballast Kit, 400 Max. Lamp Watts, 120/208/240/277 V, Probe Ballast Start Type
- Item # 48K858
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # GEM-400ML5AA-4-5
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111801
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Ballast,400w MH M59 or H33 5-Tap
- Ballast Lamp Type Metal Halide
- Ballast Start Type Probe
- Ballast Max. Lamp Watts 400
- ANSI Code M59/H33
- Ballast Voltage 120/208/240/277
- Ballast Item HID Ballast Kit
- Ballast Family HID Magnetic
- Ballast Type Core and Coil
- Number of Lamps 1
- Min. Starting Temp. -22 to 30 Degrees F
- Hz 60
- Operating Amps @ 120V 4.0
- Operating Amps @ 208V 2.3
- Operating Amps @ 240V 2.0
- Operating Amps @ 277V 1.75
- Insulation Class 180C
- Thermal Protection No
- Width 1-1/4"
- Height 2-5/32"
- Includes Capacitor, Coil, Ignitor, Mounting Bracket, Hardware, Standard GE Lamp, Prewired Core
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1XUE3LUMAPRO
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.