10,500 Lumens LED Floodlight, Dark Bronze, LED Replacement For 70W HPS/MH
- Item # 48TM46
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # EFNB0D37501KDKBZ
- Catalog Page # 460
- UNSPSC # 39111704
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item LED Floodlight
- Watts 89
- Fixture Voltage 120 to 277
- Lumens Per Watt 118.0
- Color Temp. 5000K
- Fixture Rated Life 50,000 hr.
- Fixture Length 23-3/8"
- Fixture Width 16-5/8"
- Fixture Height 5-13/16"
- Housing Finish Dark Bronze
- Mounting Knuckle, Slip Fitter
- Light Distribution Asymmetric Wide
- Lumens 10,500
- Housing Material Die Cast Aluminum
- CRI 70
- Temp. Range -40 to 50 Degrees C
- Fixture Lens Material Acrylic
- IP Rating 66
- Standards UL/cUL, UL1598, RoHS
- LED Replacement For 70W HPS/MH
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS Compliant
- Green Certification or Other Recognition DesignLights Consortium (DLC)
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is DesignLights Consortium (DLC).
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.