96" 49 Watts Linear Fluorescent Lamp, T8, Single Pin (Fa8), 4800 Lumens, 5000K Bulb Color Temp.
- Item # 36J663
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # F96T8/49W/SPP50
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39101605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Linear Fluorescent Lamp
- Bulb Shape T8
- Bulb Base Type Single Pin (Fa8)
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 96"
- Watts 49
- Light Appearance 5000K and Above, Daylight
- Bulb Color Temp. 5000K
- Bulb Primary Application Retrofit
- Average Bulb Life 30,000 hr.
- Lumens 4800
- Shatter-Resistant No
- Light Technology Fluorescent
- Bulb Type Linear
- Light Bulb Dia. 1"
- Color Rendering Index 80
- Bulb Min. Starting Temp. 50 Degrees F
- Bulb Designation F96T8/49W/SPP50
- Standards Meets July 14, 2012 DOE Efficiency Standard
- Case Quantity 24
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.