90 Watts Halogen Lamp, PAR38, Medium Screw (E26), 1900 Lumens, 3000K Bulb Color Temp.
- Item # 22C443
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 90PAR/HIR/3K/FL25
- Catalog Page # 498
- UNSPSC # 39101612
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Halogen Lamp
- Overall Bulb Shape PAR
- Bulb Shape PAR38
- Bulb Base Type Medium Screw (E26)
- Watts 90
- Average Bulb Life 3000 hr.
- Lumens 1900
- Voltage 120
- Light Technology Halogen
- Light Appearance 3000 to 3999K, Warm White
- Bulb Type Reflector
- Bulb Beam Angle 25 Degrees
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 5-5/16"
- Dimmable Yes
- Light Bulb Dia. 4-3/4"
- Light Distribution Flood
- Bulb Finish Clear
- Bulb Color Temp. 3000K
- Bulb Designation 90PAR/HIR/3K/FL25
- Shatter-Resistant No
- Bulb Primary Application General Purpose
- Standards Meets 2012 DOE Legeslation
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.