9.0 Watts LED Lamp, T8, Medium Bi-Pin (G13), 1350 Lumens, 3000K Bulb Color Temp.
- Item # 48GP67
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # LED9ET8/2/830
- Catalog Page # 508
- UNSPSC # 39112102
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item LED Lamp
- Bulb Shape T8
- Dimmable No
- Bulb Housing Polycarbonate
- Bulb Base Type Medium Bi-Pin (G13)
- Watts 9.0
- Wattage Equivalency 17W LFL
- Bulb Color Temp. 3000K
- Light Technology LED
- Light Appearance 3000 to 3999K, Warm White
- Average Bulb Life 70,000 hr.
- Bulb Type Linear
- Lumens 1350
- Color Tuning No
- Voltage 120/277
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor Only
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 24"
- Light Bulb Dia. 1"
- Bulb Designation LED9ET8/2/830
- Bulb Finish Frosted
- Energy Star Compliant No
- Standards UL1598, UL Damp Rated, RoHS Compliant, NSF Rated
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.