75 Watts Halogen Lamp, PAR38, Medium Screw (E26), 1500 Lumens, 2750K Bulb Color Temp.
- Item # 10D904
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 75PAR/HIR+8K/FL25
- Catalog Page # 500
- UNSPSC # 39101612
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Halogen Lamp
- Overall Bulb Shape PAR
- Bulb Shape PAR38
- Bulb Base Type Medium Screw (E26)
- Watts 75
- Average Bulb Life 8400 hr.
- Lumens 1500
- Voltage 120
- Light Technology Halogen
- Light Appearance 2700 to 2999K, Soft White
- Bulb Type Reflector
- Bulb Beam Angle 25 Degrees
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 5-11/32"
- Dimmable Yes
- Light Bulb Dia. 4-3/4"
- Light Distribution Flood
- Bulb Finish Clear
- Bulb Color Temp. 2750K
- Bulb Designation 75PAR/HIR+8K/FL25
- Shatter-Resistant No
- Bulb Primary Application General Purpose
- Standards Meets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy Standards
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.