7.0 Watts LED Lamp, PAR20, Medium Screw (E26), 520 Lumens, 3000K Bulb Color Temp., 1 EA
- Item # 45NY25
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # LED7DP203B830/20
- Catalog Page # 511
- UNSPSC # 39112102
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item LED Lamp
- Overall Bulb Shape PAR
- Bulb Shape PAR20
- Dimmable Yes
- Bulb Housing Polycarbonate
- Bulb Base Type Medium Screw (E26)
- Watts 7.0
- Wattage Equivalency 50W HAL
- Bulb Color Temp. 3000K
- Light Technology LED
- Light Appearance 3000 to 3999K, Warm White
- Average Bulb Life 25,000 hr.
- Color Rendering Index 80.0
- Bulb Type Reflector
- Bulb Beam Angle 20 Degrees
- Lumens 520
- Bulb Primary Application General Purpose
- Color Tuning No
- Light Distribution Spot
- Voltage 120
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor Only
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 3-1/2"
- Light Bulb Dia. 2-1/2"
- Bulb Power Source Direct Wired
- Bulb Designation LED/7DP203B830/20
- Bulb Min. Starting Temp. -20 Degrees C
- Bulb Operating Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 40 Degrees C
- Bulb Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr.
- Bulb Finish Clear
- Rough Service No
- High Output No
- For Enclosed Fixtures No
- Three-Way No
- Energy Star Compliant Yes
- Standards RoHS Compliant
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition ENERGY STAR
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA.
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.