65 Watts Incandescent Lamp, PAR38, Medium Side Prong, 1370 Lumens, 2675K Bulb Color Temp.
- Item # 2DZK8
- Mfr. Model # 65PAR/3FL/MINE
- Catalog Page # 515
- UNSPSC # 39101612
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Incandescent Lamp
- Overall Bulb Shape PAR
- Bulb Shape PAR38
- Watts 65
- Bulb Base Type Medium Side Prong
- Lumens 1370
- Bulb Finish Clear
- Bulb Color Temp. 2675K
- Light Technology Incandescent
- Voltage 120
- Shatter-Resistant No
- Bulb Designation 65PAR/3FL/MINE
- Light Appearance 1000 to 2699K, Very Warm White
- Bulb Type Reflector
- Dimmable Yes
- Bulb Primary Application Stage and Studio
- Light Distribution Flood
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 19-13/16"
- Light Bulb Dia. 4-3/4"
- Bulb Beam Angle 30 Degrees
- Average Bulb Life 2000 hr.
- Standards Meets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy
Compliance and Restrictions
Meets U.S. Federal minimum energy-efficiency standards (Circle E).
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.