55 Watts Plug-In CFL, T5 PL, 4-Pin (2G11), 4800 Lumens 3500K Bulb Color Temp.
- Item # 6XV15
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # F55BX/SPX35
- Catalog Page # 503
- UNSPSC # 39101619
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Overall Bulb Shape PL
- Dimmable Yes
- Wattage Equivalency 250W INC
- Watts 55
- Bulb Base Type 4-Pin (2G11)
- Bulb Shape T5 PL
- Light Appearance 3000 to 3999K, Warm White
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 20-11/16"
- Shatter-Resistant No
- Light Technology Fluorescent
- Bulb Type Plug-In
- Lumens 4800
- Bulb Color Temp. 3500K
- Average Bulb Life 20,000 hr.
- Color Rendering Index 82
- Bulb Designation F55BX
- Bulb Start Type Rapid
- Bulb Min. Starting Temp. 77 Degrees F
- Standards Meets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy
- Bulb Primary Application General Purpose
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption.
Item # 6XV16GE LIGHTING
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.