50 Watts Halogen Reflector Lamp, MR16, 2-Pin (GU5.3), 775 Lumens, 3050K Bulb Color Temp.
- Item # 1K327
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # Q50MR16/C/CG55(FNV)
- Catalog Page # 498
- UNSPSC # 39101612
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Halogen Reflector Lamp
- Overall Bulb Shape MR
- Bulb Shape MR16
- Bulb Base Type 2-Pin (GU5.3)
- Watts 50
- Average Bulb Life 6000 hr.
- Lumens 775
- Voltage 12
- Light Technology Halogen
- Light Appearance 3000 to 3999K, Warm White
- Bulb Type Reflector
- Bulb Beam Angle 55 Degrees
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 1-7/8"
- Dimmable Yes
- Light Bulb Dia. 2"
- Light Distribution Wide Flood
- Bulb Finish Clear
- Bulb Color Temp. 3050K
- Bulb Designation Q50MR16C/CG55
- Shatter-Resistant No
- Bulb Primary Application Projection
- ANSI Code FNV
- Standards Meets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1K351GE LIGHTING
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.