50 Watts Halogen Lamp, PAR38, Medium Screw (E26), 900 Lumens, 3000K Bulb Color Temp.
- Item # 22C436
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 50PAR/HIR/3K/SP10
- Catalog Page # 515
- UNSPSC # 39101612
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Overall Bulb Shape PAR
- Bulb Shape PAR38
- Bulb Base Type Medium Screw (E26)
- Watts 50
- Average Bulb Life 2600 hr.
- Lumens 900
- Voltage 120
- Light Technology Halogen
- Light Appearance 3000 to 3999K, Warm White
- Bulb Type Reflector
- Bulb Beam Angle 10 Degrees
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 5-5/16"
- Dimmable Yes
- Light Bulb Dia. 4-3/4"
- Light Distribution Spot
- Bulb Finish Clear
- Bulb Color Temp. 3000K
- Bulb Designation 50PAR/HIR/3K/SP10
- Shatter-Resistant No
- Standards Meets 2012 DOE Legeslation
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 22C437GE LIGHTING
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.