5.0 Watts LED Lamp, 2-Pin (GX23), 562 Lumens, 5000K Bulb Color Temp.
- Item # 54EL37
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # LED5GX23/850
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39112102
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item LED Lamp
- Dimmable No
- Bulb Housing Polycarbonate
- Bulb Base Type 2-Pin (GX23)
- Watts 5.0
- Wattage Equivalency 60W INC/13 to 15W CFL
- Bulb Color Temp. 5000K
- Light Technology LED
- Light Appearance 5000K and Above, Daylight
- Average Bulb Life 50,000 hr.
- Color Rendering Index 80.0
- Bulb Type Plug-In
- Lumens 562
- Bulb Primary Application General Purpose
- Color Tuning No
- Light Distribution Flood
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor/Outdoor
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 6-11/16"
- Light Bulb Dia. 1-3/8"
- Bulb Power Source Plug and Play
- Bulb Designation LED5GX23/850
- Bulb Min. Starting Temp. -20 Degrees C
- Bulb Operating Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 40 Degrees C
- Bulb Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr.
- Bulb Finish Frosted
- Rough Service No
- High Output No
- For Enclosed Fixtures No
- Three-Way No
- Energy Star Compliant No
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.