48" 25 Watts Linear Fluorescent Lamp, T8, Medium Bi-Pin (G13), 2500 Lumens, 5000K Bulb Color Temp.
- Item # 18L043
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # F32T8/25W/SPP50/ECO
- Catalog Page # 481
- UNSPSC # 39101605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Linear Fluorescent Lamp
- Bulb Shape T8
- Bulb Base Type Medium Bi-Pin (G13)
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 48"
- Watts 25
- Light Appearance 5000K and Above, Daylight
- Bulb Color Temp. 5000K
- Bulb Primary Application General Purpose
- Average Bulb Life 45,000 hr.
- Lumens 2500
- Shatter-Resistant No
- Light Technology Fluorescent
- Bulb Type Linear
- Light Bulb Dia. 1"
- Color Rendering Index 80.0
- Bulb Min. Starting Temp. 60 Degrees F
- Bulb Designation F32T8/25W/SPP50/ECO
- High Output No
- Standards 2012 DOE LPW Regulation: Meets New Minimum Efficiency
- Case Quantity 36
- CEE Certified Yes
- Voltage 120
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.