45-13/64" 54 Watts Linear Fluorescent Lamp, T5, Miniature Bi-Pin (G5), 5000 Lumens
- Item # 29UY28
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # F54T5/841ECO/PRO
- Catalog Page # 481
- UNSPSC # 39101605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Linear Fluorescent Lamp
- Bulb Shape T5
- Bulb Base Type Miniature Bi-Pin (G5)
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 45-13/64"
- Watts 54
- Light Appearance 4000 to 4999K, Cool White
- Bulb Color Temp. 4100K
- Bulb Primary Application Active Spaces
- Average Bulb Life 20,000 hr.
- Lumens 5000
- Shatter-Resistant No
- Light Technology Fluorescent
- Bulb Type Linear
- Light Bulb Dia. 5/8"
- Color Rendering Index 82.0
- Bulb Min. Starting Temp. -4 Degrees F
- Bulb Designation F54T5/841ECO/PRO
- High Output No
- Standards TCLP Compliant
- Case Quantity 40
- Voltage 120
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.