4000 Lumens 2 ft. x 2 ft.Ceiling Fixture
- Item # 22N961
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # LET22A040MMT40VQLTWHTE
- Catalog Page # 431
- UNSPSC # 39111521
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Ceiling Fixture
- Nominal Size - Fixtures 2 ft. x 2 ft.
- Light Technology LED
- Lighting Certification DesignLights Consortium (DLC)
- Lamp Type - Fixtures Integrated LED
- Color Temp. 4000K
- Lumens 4000
- Color Rendering Index 90.0
- Fixture Voltage 120 to 277
- Dimmable Yes
- Max. Fixture Wattage 42.0
- Lumens Per Watt 109.6
- Fixture Rated Life 50,000 hr.
- Length 23-3/8"
- Width 23-3/8"
- Height 2-1/2"
- Fixture Item Ceiling Fixture
- Temp. Range -10 to 40 Degrees C
- Includes Integrated Driver
- Warranty 5 yr.
- LED Replacement For 4 Lamp LFL
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- Green Certification or Other Recognition DesignLights Consortium (DLC)
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is DesignLights Consortium (DLC).
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.