40 Watts Incandescent Sealed Beam Lamp, PAR36, 3 Screw Terminals, 3000K Bulb Color Temp., 1 EA
- Item # 1C506
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 4460X
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39101612
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
This lamp features reflector housing to maximize light output. It also features 3 screw terminals. Incandescent Lamps are ideal for general purpose applications. They create light by heating a filament wire in a vacuum.
- Item Incandescent Sealed Beam Lamp
- Overall Bulb Shape PAR
- Bulb Shape PAR36
- Watts 40
- Bulb Base Type 3 Screw Terminals
- Bulb Finish Clear
- Bulb Color Temp. 3000K
- Light Technology Incandescent
- Voltage 13
- Shatter-Resistant No
- Bulb Designation 4460X
- ANSI Code 4460X
- Light Appearance 3000 to 3999K, Warm White
- Bulb Type Reflector
- Dimmable Yes
- Bulb Primary Application Automotive
- Light Distribution Narrow Flood
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 2-3/4"
- Light Bulb Dia. 4-1/2"
- Average Bulb Life 320 hr.
- Standards Meets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?