39 Watts Ceramic Metal Halide HID Lamp, PAR20, Medium Screw (E26), 1950 Lumens, 4200K Bulb Color Tem
- Item # 2DZW9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # CMH39/PAR20/FL/4K
- Catalog Page # 504
- UNSPSC # 39101614
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Overall Bulb Shape PAR
- Bulb Shape PAR20
- Bulb Base Type Medium Screw (E26)
- Watts 39
- Bulb Color Temp. 4200K
- Lumens 1950
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 3-5/8"
- Shatter-Resistant No
- Bulb Designation CMH39PAR20/FL4K
- Light Technology Ceramic Metal Halide
- Light Appearance 4000 to 4999K, Cool White
- Bulb Type High Output
- Light Distribution Flood
- Color Rendering Index 90
- Bulb Finish Clear
- Average Bulb Life 10,000 hr.
- Bulb Operating Position Universal
- For Enclosed Fixtures Yes
- ANSI Code C130/M130
- Standards Meets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.