27 Watts Plug-In CFL, T5 PL, 4-Pin (2G11), 1800 Lumens, 3500K Bulb Color Temp.
- Item # 1E259
- Mfr. Model # F27BX/SPX35/RS
- Catalog Page # 503
- UNSPSC # 39101619
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Plug-In CFL
- Overall Bulb Shape PL
- Dimmable Yes
- Wattage Equivalency 125W INC
- Watts 27
- Bulb Base Type 4-Pin (2G11)
- Bulb Shape T5 PL
- Light Appearance 3000 to 3999K, Warm White
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 12-3/4"
- Shatter-Resistant No
- Light Technology Fluorescent
- Bulb Type Plug-In
- Lumens 1800
- Bulb Color Temp. 3500K
- Average Bulb Life 12,000 hr.
- Color Rendering Index 82
- Bulb Designation F27BX
- Bulb Start Type Rapid
- Bulb Min. Starting Temp. 10 Degrees F
- Standards Meets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy, TCLP Compliant
- Bulb Primary Application General Purpose
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.