26 Watts LED Tube, T5, Miniature Bi-Pin (G5), 3750 Lumens, 3500K Bulb Color Temp.
- Item # 436L58
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # LED26ET5/G/4/835
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39112102
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item LED Tube
- Bulb Shape T5
- Dimmable Yes
- Bulb Housing Glass
- Bulb Base Type Miniature Bi-Pin (G5)
- Watts 26
- Wattage Equivalency 40W LFL
- Bulb Color Temp. 3500K
- Light Technology LED
- Light Appearance 3000 to 3999K, Warm White
- Average Bulb Life 50,000 hr.
- Color Rendering Index 80.0
- Bulb Type Linear
- Bulb Beam Angle 280 Degrees
- Lumens 3750
- Bulb Primary Application General Purpose
- Color Tuning No
- Light Distribution General
- Voltage Ballast Dependent
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor/Outdoor
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 46"
- Light Bulb Dia. 5/8"
- Bulb Power Source Plug and Play
- Bulb Designation LED26ET5/G/4/835
- Bulb Min. Starting Temp. -4 Degrees F
- Bulb Operating Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 113 Degrees F
- Bulb Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr.
- Bulb Finish Frosted
- Rough Service No
- High Output No
- For Enclosed Fixtures Yes
- Three-Way No
- Energy Star Compliant No
- Standards UL and cUL Listed, UL 1598
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition DesignLights Consortium (DLC)
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is DesignLights Consortium (DLC).
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.