250 Watts Ceramic Metal Halide HID Lamp, T15, Mogul Screw (E39), 25,000 Lumens, 3000K Bulb Color Tem
- Item# 5TB70
- Mfr. Model# CMH250/U/830/R
- Catalog Page# 629
- UNSPSC# 39101614
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item HID Lamp
- Overall Bulb Shape T
- Bulb Shape T15
- Bulb Base Type Mogul Screw (E39)
- Watts 250
- Bulb Color Temp. 3000K
- Lumens 25,000
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 9-3/4"
- Shatter-Resistant No
- Bulb Designation CMH250/U/830/R
- Bulb Technology Ceramic Metal Halide
- Light Appearance 3000 to 3999K, Warm White
- Bulb Type High Output
- Color Rendering Index 85
- Bulb Finish Clear
- Average Bulb Life 24,000 hr.
- Bulb Operating Position Universal
- For Enclosed Fixtures Yes
- ANSI Code S50/M168
- Standards Meets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.