200 Watts High Pressure Sodium HID Lamp, ED18, Mogul Screw (E39), 22,000 Lumens, 2100K Bulb Color Te
- Item # 3APT4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # LU200/H/ECO
- Catalog Page # 507
- UNSPSC # 39101617
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item HID Lamp
- Overall Bulb Shape ED
- Bulb Shape ED18
- Bulb Base Type Mogul Screw (E39)
- Watts 200
- Bulb Color Temp. 2100K
- Lumens 22,000
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 9-3/4"
- Shatter-Resistant No
- Bulb Designation LU200/H/ECO
- Light Technology High Pressure Sodium
- Light Appearance 1000 to 2699K, Very Warm White
- Bulb Type High Output
- Color Rendering Index 22
- Light Bulb Dia. 2-1/4"
- Bulb Finish Clear
- Average Bulb Life 24,000 hr.
- Bulb Operating Position Universal
- For Enclosed Fixtures Yes
- ANSI Code S66
- Standards Meets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy, TCLP Compliant
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.