20 Watts Screw-In CFL, T2, Medium Screw (E26), 1250 Lumens, 2700K Bulb Color Temp.
- Item# 4GCK3
- Mfr. Model# FLE20HT2/2/XL/CD
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 39101619
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Screw-In CFL
- Overall Bulb Shape Spiral
- Dimmable No
- Wattage Equivalency 75W INC
- Watts 20
- Bulb Base Type Medium Screw (E26)
- Bulb Shape T2
- Light Appearance 2700 to 2999K, Soft White
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 4-1/2"
- Shatter-Resistant No
- Bulb Technology Fluorescent
- Bulb Type Standard
- Lumens 1250
- Bulb Color Temp. 2700K
- Voltage 120
- Average Bulb Life 12,000 hr.
- Color Rendering Index 82
- Bulb Designation FLE20HT2/2/XL/CD
- Bulb Min. Starting Temp. -5 Degrees F
- Standards Meets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy
- Bulb Primary Application General Purpose
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition ENERGY STAR Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2CUT6LUMAPRO
Price $7.20 / each
Shipping: pkg of 6
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.