20 Watts Screw-In CFL, T3, Medium Screw (E26), 1200 Lumens, 2700K Bulb Color Temp.
- Item # 22D158
- Mfr. Model # FLE20HT3/2SX/827
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39101619
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Screw-In CFL
- Overall Bulb Shape Spiral
- Dimmable No
- Wattage Equivalency 75W INC
- Watts 20
- Bulb Base Type Medium Screw (E26)
- Bulb Shape T3
- Light Appearance 2700 to 2999K, Soft White
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 4-11/16"
- Shatter-Resistant No
- Light Technology Fluorescent
- Bulb Type Standard
- Lumens 1200
- Bulb Color Temp. 2700K
- Voltage 120
- Average Bulb Life 15,000 hr.
- Color Rendering Index 82
- Bulb Designation FLE20HT3/2SX/827
- Bulb Min. Starting Temp. 5 Degrees F
- Bulb Primary Application General Purpose
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.