20 Watts Ceramic Metal Halide HID Lamp, PAR20, Medium Screw (E26), 1000 Lumens, 3000K Bulb Color Tem
- Item# 1TJR1
- Mfr. Model# CMH20/PAR20/FL
- Catalog Page# 504
- UNSPSC# 39101617
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item HID Lamp
- Overall Bulb Shape PAR
- Bulb Shape PAR20
- Bulb Base Type Medium Screw (E26)
- Watts 20
- Bulb Color Temp. 3000K
- Lumens 1000
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 3-5/8"
- Shatter-Resistant No
- Bulb Designation CMH20PAR20/FL25
- Bulb Technology Ceramic Metal Halide
- Light Appearance 3000 to 3999K, Warm White
- Bulb Type High Output
- Light Distribution Flood
- Color Rendering Index 81
- Light Bulb Dia. 2-1/2"
- Bulb Finish Clear
- Average Bulb Life 12,000 hr.
- Bulb Operating Position Universal
- For Enclosed Fixtures Yes
- ANSI Code M156
- Standards Meets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1TJP920 Watts Ceramic Metal Halide HID Lamp, PAR20, Medium Screw (E26), 1000 Lumens, 3000K Bulb Color TemGE LIGHTING
Price $111.05 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.