16-45/64" x 16-7/64" x 7-13/32" LED Canopy Light with 4170 Lumens
- Item # 48TM76
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # ECBB0A5F5401AWHTE
- Catalog Page # 458
- UNSPSC # 39111521
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item LED Canopy Light
- Housing Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Housing Color White
- Color Temp. 4000K
- CRI 70
- Length 16-45/64"
- Width 16-7/64"
- Height 7-13/32"
- Lumens 4170
- Voltage 120-277
- Watts 35
- Lumens Per Watt 119.0
- Light Distribution Symmetrical Wide
- Temp. Range -40 to 50 Degrees C
- Rated Life 100,000 hr.
- Standards UL/cUL, UL1598
- Warranty 5 yr. Limited
- LED Replacement For 175W HPS/MH
- Lighting Certification DesignLights Consortium (DLC)
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- Green Certification or Other Recognition DesignLights Consortium (DLC)
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is DesignLights Consortium (DLC).
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.