14-1/2" x 12-3/32" x 5-3/4" 47 Watt LED Scalable Wall Pack, Powder Coated
- Item # 39E728
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # EWS10AE557G1NBLCK
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- LED Replacement For 70W HPS/MH
- Type - Wall Pack Fixtures General Purpose
- Sensor Type - Fixtures No Sensor Included
- Max. Fixture Wattage 47.0
- Lamp Watts - Fixtures 47.0
- Lumens 3200
- Lumens Per Watt 68.0
- Color Temp. 5700K
- Fixture Voltage 120 to 277
- Color Rendering Index 70.0
- Housing Finish Powder Coated
- Fixture Housing Material Die-Cast Aluminum
- Fixture Housing Color Black
- Fixture Height 5-3/4"
- Fixture Width 12-3/32"
- Fixture Length 14-1/2"
- Fixture Rated Life 50,000 hr.
- Lighting Certification DesignLights Consortium (DLC)
- Fixture Lens Material Glass
- Series EWS1
- Operating Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 50 Degrees C
- Light Distribution Asymmetric Medium
- Recommended Mounting Height 12 to 14 ft.
- Description/Special Features Can Yield Up to a 75% Reduction in System Energy Consumption Compared With Standard HID Systems, 525mA Drive Current
- Standards UL/cUL Listed, Wet Locations, ANSI C136.25-2009
- IP Rating 65
- Includes Sleek architectural design incorporating a heat sink directly into the unit ensuring maximum heat transfer and long LED life.
- Warranty 5 yr.
- Item LED Scalable Wall Pack
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS Compliant
- Green Certification or Other Recognition DesignLights Consortium (DLC)
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is DesignLights Consortium (DLC).
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.