12.0 Watts LED Tube, T8, Medium Bi-Pin (G13), 1900 Lumens, 5000K Bulb Color Temp.
- Item # 49YR83
- Mfr. Model # LED12ET8/4/850
- Catalog Page # 523
- UNSPSC # 39112102
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item LED Tube
- Bulb Shape T8
- Dimmable Yes
- Bulb Housing Polycarbonate
- Bulb Base Type Medium Bi-Pin (G13)
- Watts 12.0
- Wattage Equivalency 25W/28W/32W LFL
- Bulb Color Temp. 5000K
- Light Technology LED
- Light Appearance 5000K and Above, Daylight
- Average Bulb Life 50,000 hr.
- Color Rendering Index 80
- Bulb Type Linear
- Bulb Beam Angle 107 Degrees
- Lumens 1900
- Bulb Primary Application Area, Post Top, Wall Pack
- Color Tuning No
- Light Distribution Flood
- Voltage 120
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor Only
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 48"
- Light Bulb Dia. 1-19/64"
- Bulb Power Source Plug and Play
- Bulb Designation LED/T8/12W/5000K
- Bulb Min. Starting Temp. -4 Degrees F
- Bulb Operating Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 113 Degrees F
- Bulb Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr.
- Rough Service No
- High Output No
- For Enclosed Fixtures No
- Three-Way No
- Energy Star Compliant No
- Standards UL1598, UL Damp Rated, RoHS Compliant, NSF Rated
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition DesignLights Consortium (DLC)
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is DesignLights Consortium (DLC).
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.