100 Watts Metal Halide HID Lamp, BD17, Medium Screw (E26), 9000 Lumens, 3200K Bulb Color Temp.
- Item # 6V749
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # MXR100/U/MED
- Catalog Page # 491
- UNSPSC # 39101614
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item HID Lamp
- Overall Bulb Shape BD
- Bulb Shape BD17
- Bulb Base Type Medium Screw (E26)
- Watts 100
- Bulb Color Temp. 3200K
- Lumens 9000
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 5-7/16"
- Shatter-Resistant No
- Bulb Designation MXR100/U/MED
- Light Technology Metal Halide
- Light Appearance 3000 to 3999K, Warm White
- Bulb Type High Output
- Color Rendering Index 70
- Light Bulb Dia. 2-1/8"
- Bulb Finish Clear
- Average Bulb Life 15,000 hr.
- Bulb Operating Position Universal
- For Enclosed Fixtures Yes
- ANSI Code M90
- Standards Meets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 6V748GE LIGHTING
Item # 54EP79100 Watts Ceramic Metal Halide Ceramic Metal Halide Lamp, ED17, Medium Screw (E26), 11,000 Lumens, 3LUMAPRO
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.