100 Watts Incandescent Lamp, A21, Medium Screw (E26), 1230 Lumens, 2800K Bulb Color Temp.
- Item# 2V393
- Mfr. Model# 100A/RS/STG-120V
- Catalog Page# 632
- UNSPSC# 39101612
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Incandescent Lamp
- Overall Bulb Shape A
- Bulb Shape A21
- Watts 100
- Bulb Base Type Medium Screw (E26)
- Lumens 1230
- Bulb Finish Frosted
- Bulb Color Temp. 2800K
- Bulb Technology Incandescent
- Voltage 120
- Shatter-Resistant Yes
- Bulb Designation 100A/RS/STGPQ1/6
- Light Appearance 2700 to 2999K, Soft White
- Bulb Type Standard
- Dimmable Yes
- Bulb Primary Application General Purpose
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 5-1/4"
- Light Bulb Dia. 2-5/8"
- Average Bulb Life 1000 hr.
- Rough Service Yes
- Standards Meets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy
Compliance and Restrictions
Meets U.S. Federal minimum energy-efficiency standards (Circle E).
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4HCL2GE LIGHTING
Price $7.48 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.