10.0 Watts Screw-In CFL, T2, Medium Screw (E26), 550 Lumens, 6500K Bulb Color Temp.
- Item # 46F251
- Mfr. Model # FLE10HT2/6H/D/CD
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39101619
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Screw-In CFL
- Overall Bulb Shape Spiral
- Dimmable No
- Wattage Equivalency 40W INC
- Watts 10.0
- Bulb Base Type Medium Screw (E26)
- Bulb Shape T2
- Light Appearance 5000K and Above, Daylight
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 4-5/16"
- Shatter-Resistant No
- Light Technology Fluorescent
- Bulb Type Standard
- Lumens 550
- Bulb Color Temp. 6500K
- Voltage 120
- Average Bulb Life 8000 hr.
- Color Rendering Index 82
- Bulb Designation FLE10HT2/6H/D/CD
- Bulb Start Type Instant
- Bulb Min. Starting Temp. 5 Degrees F
- Standards RoHS Compliant
- Bulb Primary Application General Purpose
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition ENERGY STAR
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR.
Item # 53CE33GE LIGHTING
List Price $6.24 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.