10.0 Watts LED Replacement Lamp, A19, Medium Screw (E26), 800 Lumens, 2700K Bulb Color Temp.
- Item # 459V13
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # LED10DASW9-2PK
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 0
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item LED Replacement Lamp
- Overall Bulb Shape A
- Bulb Shape A19
- Dimmable Yes
- Bulb Housing Glass/Polycarbonate
- Bulb Base Type Medium Screw (E26)
- Watts 10.0
- Wattage Equivalency 60W INC
- Bulb Color Temp. 2700K
- Light Technology LED
- Light Appearance 2700 to 2999K, Soft White
- Average Bulb Life 15,000 hr.
- Color Rendering Index 90.0
- Bulb Type Standard
- Bulb Beam Angle 360 Degrees
- Lumens 800
- Bulb Primary Application General Purpose
- Color Tuning No
- Light Distribution 360 Degrees
- Voltage 120
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor/Outdoor
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 4-7/16"
- Light Bulb Dia. 2-3/8"
- Bulb Power Source Plug and Play
- Bulb Designation LED/10DASW9-2PK
- Bulb Min. Starting Temp. -20 Degrees F
- Bulb Operating Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 120 Degrees F
- Bulb Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
- Bulb Finish Frosted
- Rough Service No
- High Output No
- For Enclosed Fixtures No
- Three-Way No
- Energy Star Compliant Yes
- Standards Title 20
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.