Almond Caulk, Silicone, 2.8 oz
- Item # 446G71
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 28055
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31201606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Caulk
- Adhesive Grouping Caulk
- For Use On Ceramic,Glass,Granite,Laminate,Metal,Plastic,Porcelain,Wood
- Sealant Base Silicone
- Sealant Color Family Tans
- Color Almond
- Sealant Container Tube
- Size 2.8 oz
- Sealant Properties Crack-Proof,Flexible,Mold/Mildew Resistant,Shrink-Proof,Waterproof
- Begins to Harden 30 min.
- Full Cure 1 day
- Performance Temp. Range -60 Degrees to 400 Degrees F
- Application Temp. Range 40 Degrees to 100 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 1.03
- Flash Point 199 Degrees F
- Dry Time 30 min.
- VOC 27g/L
- For Use With Hand or Pressure Caulk
- Application Sealing Around Kitchens and Bathrooms
- Meets TT-S-00230C, TT-S-001543A/ASTM C-920, Type-S, NS, Class 25
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.