Almond Caulk, Hybrid, 10.1 oz. Cartridge
- Item # 29FX39
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # GE22681
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31201606
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Caulk
- Adhesive Grouping Caulk
- For Use On Wood
- Sealant Base Hybrid
- Sealant Color Family Tans
- Color Almond
- Sealant Container Cartridge
- Size 10.1 oz.
- Sealant Properties Paintable
- Begins to Harden 30 min.
- Full Cure 1 day
- Performance Temp. Range 40 Degrees to 100 Degrees F
- Application Temp. Range -15 Degrees to 158 Degrees F
- Specific Gravity 1.54
- Flash Point Greater Than 200 Degrees F
- VOC 36.31g/L
- For Use With Standard Caulk Gun
- Application For Use Around Doors, Windows, Siding, Trim, Molding, Baseboards and Vents, Indoor, Outdoor
- Meets TT-S-00230C, TYPE II, CLASS B and ASTM C920, TYPE S, GRADE NS, CLASS 12.5. EXCEEDS ASTM C834-18C
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.