1 Phase - Electrical Hot Dog Tank Mounted 0.75HP - Air Compressor Stationary Air Compressor, 2.0 gal
- Item # 5Z674
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 5HCD-101T-M550NGX
- Catalog Page # 2645
- UNSPSC # 40151601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Air Compressor Stationary Air Compressor
- HP - Air Compressor 0.75
- Phase - Electrical 1
- Input Voltage - Air Compressor 120VAC, 240VAC
- Number of Stages - Air Compressor 1
- Pump Location - Air Compressor Tank Mounted
- Style - Air Compressor Simplex
- Lubrication Type - Air compressor Oil Free
- Free Air CFM @ Max. Pressure - Air Compressor 4.70
- Tank Style - Air Compressor Hot Dog
- Tank Size - Air Compressor 2.0 gal.
- Compressor Package Type Base Model
- Amps 14.0/7.0
- ASME Tank Yes
- (F)NPT Outlet 1/4"
- On Pressure Switch Setting 70
- Off Pressure Switch Setting 90
- Finish Gray Paint
- Control Automatic Start/Stop
- Overall Length 18"
- Overall Width 13"
- Overall Height 22"
- Standards CSA Approval
- Item Electric Air Compressor
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.