Walk Through Metal Detector, 1 Zone
- Item # 1ZTA1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1167410
- Catalog Page # 2051
- UNSPSC # 46171619
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Walk-Through Metal Detector
- Type CS 5000
- Material ABS Plastic; Aluminum
- Inside Width (In.) 30
- Inside Height (In.) 80
- Inside Depth (In.) 23
- Exterior Width (In.) 35
- Exterior Height (In.) 87
- Exterior Depth (In.) 23
- Weight (Lbs.) 125
- Outranging Power 100 to 240VAC
- Audio Alarm Volume Adjustable
- Operating Frequency (Hz) 50/60 Hz
- Max. Operating Temp. -4 Degrees to +140 Degrees F
- Scans Full Body; All Ferrous, Non-Ferrous and Stainless Steel Weapons, Contraband and Other Metallic Objects
- Coating Beige
- Indicator LED/LCD
- Battery Optional
- Max. No. Zones 1
- Standards Meets Electrical Safety Requirements for CE, FCC, CSA, IEC, ICNIRP and IEEE Requirments
- For Use With Batteries, Desktop Remote; CMA; Removable Magna Dolly; Permanent Magna Dolly
- Package Quantity 1
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.