Hydraulic Pipe Bender, 2-1/2 to 4, w/P408S
- Item# 15V913
- Mfr. Model# B400DLP408S
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 23171703
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hydraulic Pipe Bender
- Number of Shoes 3
- Size Range (In.) 2-1/2 to 4
- Bend Radius (In.) 13-1/2 to 21
- Measuring Height (In.) 60
- Measuring Length (In.) 32
- Measuring Width (In.) 32
- Max. Pressure (PSI) 10000
- Material EMT, IMC, Rigid
- Function 30 Ton, 28" Stroke Cylinder Makes 90 Deg Bend With One Pass, Constant Radii Follow Bars, Conduit Is Automatically Stripped Free From The Shoe During The Return Cycle, Angle Markings On Frame
- Includes Bending Shoes: 2-1/2, 3, 4", Follow Bars: 2-1/2, 3, 4", U-Straps: 2-1/2, 3, 4", U-Strap Pin, Bend Shoe Pin, 30-Ton, Double-Acting Hydraulic Cylinder, (2) 10 ft. Hose w/High-Flow Coupler, Double Anchor Frame Pin, P408S Electric Pump (1.7hp, 2 gal., Double Acting, 4 way, 3 Position Valve), and Metal Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.