Energy Management Device,8" D,125VAC,LCD
- Item # 54JH73
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PM3100
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121106
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Energy Management Device
- Voltage 125VAC
- Max. Amps 10
- NEMA Plug Configuration 5-15R
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration 5-15R
- Min. Time Setting 1 min.
- Max. Time Setting 9999 hr., 59 min.
- Number of Outlets 1
- Height 4"
- Width 7"
- Depth 8"
- Status Indicator LCD
- IP Rating Not IP Rated
- NEMA Rating Not NEMA Rated
- Features Estimates Power Usage for An Hour, Day or Month, Easy to Read LCD Screen That Displays Volts, Amps, Watts, Hz, VA, Calculates In Kilowatt Hours, Energy Power Monitor Plus Same As Utility Companies, Enables Cost Planning By Monitoring These, Air Conditioners, Refrigerators, Washing Machines, Lamps, Computers and More
- Standards UL, RoHS Certified
- Includes Operating Instructions
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.