Emergency Tele WP 1Button AutoDial Valox
- Item # 10G726
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 393-001
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 43191508
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Emergency Weatherproof Telephone
- Type Single Button Call For Help, ADA, Valox
- Color Yellow
- Number of Lines 1
- Ringer Electronic
- Speakerphone Yes
- Mount (Type) Surface Mount Or Pole Mount Using 231-001 Pole Mount Kit
- Voicemail No
- Call Waiting No
- Volume Control No
- Caller ID No
- Requires Standard Analog Telephone Line, Tamper Resistant Screw Driver (233-001)
- Includes Standard or SMART Operation, Stuck Buttons, Failed Speaker or Microphone, Line Interrupt, Call Activity, and Line Integrity, Standard Remote Programming, Auto Answer, Microphone Shroud, Vertical Speaker Grill Design, Two Control Outputs
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Mexico.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.