5" Plate Caster, 1000 lb. Load Rating
- Item# 4W956
- Mfr. Model# 36PHW0520RTGG
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 31162701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Plate Caster
- Caster Load Rating Range 1000 to 2999 lb.
- Wheel Dia. 5"
- Load Rating 1000 lb.
- Wheel Width 2"
- Overall Height 6-1/2"
- Caster Brake Included Yes
- Caster Lock Type No Lock Included
- Caster Product Group Rigid Caster with Brake
- Plate Caster Type Rigid
- Caster Wheel/Tread Material Phenolic
- Inside Bolt Hole Spacing 3" x 3"
- Outside Bolt Hole Spacing 2-5/8" x 3-5/8"
- Caster Wheel Bearings Roller
- Wheel Color Black
- Caster Core Material Phenolic
- Caster Plate Hole Pattern B
- Plate Size 4" x 4-1/2"
- Caster Brake Type Pedal
- Durometer 70 Shore D
- Core Color Black
- Mounting Bolt Dia. 3/8"
- Frame Material Steel
- Plate Thickness 1/4"
- Frame Finish Polished Zinc
- Standards ISO 9001-2008
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.