50 Watts LED Replacement Lamp, Cylindrical, Medium Screw (E26), 7500 Lumens, 4000K Bulb Color Temp.
- Item # 429U43
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # LED50ED23.5M/740
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39112102
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item LED Replacement Lamp
- Overall Bulb Shape Cylindrical
- Bulb Shape Cylindrical
- Dimmable No
- Bulb Housing Metal/Polycarbonate
- Bulb Base Type Medium Screw (E26)
- Watts 50
- Wattage Equivalency 100W HPS/100W MH
- Bulb Color Temp. 4000K
- Light Technology LED
- Light Appearance 4000 to 4999K, Cool White
- Average Bulb Life 50,000 hr.
- Color Rendering Index 70.0
- Bulb Type High Output
- Bulb Beam Angle 300 Degrees
- Lumens 7500
- Bulb Primary Application Area, Post Top, Wall Pack
- Color Tuning No
- Light Distribution Omnidirectional
- Voltage 120-277
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor/Outdoor
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 7-19/32"
- Light Bulb Dia. 2-61/64"
- Bulb Power Source Direct Wired
- Bulb Designation LED50ED23.5M/740
- Bulb Min. Starting Temp. -30 Degrees C
- Bulb Operating Temp. Range -30 Degrees to 50 Degrees C
- Bulb Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr.
- Bulb Finish Clear
- Rough Service No
- High Output Yes
- For Enclosed Fixtures Yes
- Energy Star Compliant No
- Standards RoHS Compliant
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.