First Aid Kit Refill, Unitized, 103Pcs
- Item# 39N571
- Mfr. Model# 90276G
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 42172001
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item First Aid Kit Refill
- First Aid Kit Application General Purpose
- Mount Type Refill
- Kit Type Unitized
- Number of Components 103
- First Aid Kit ANSI Standards ANSI Z308.1-2009
- First Aid ANSI Kit Class Not ANSI 2015 Compliant
- First Aid ANSI Kit Type III
- People Served 25
- Case Material Paperboard
- Color White
- Number of Shelves 0
- Waterproof No
- Height 9"
- Width 9-1/2"
- Depth 2-1/2"
- Color Code Blue-Clean, Red-Protect, Green-Treat
- For Use With Mfr. No. 90370G
- Includes (1) 5"x9" Combine Dressing, (1) First Aid Guide, (10) 3"X3" Gauze Pads, (1) Triangular Bandage, (1) 1" Adhesive Tape Roll, (50) 1"x3" Plastic Bandages, (10) First Aid/Burn Cream, (15) Bzk Wipes, (4) Nitrile Glvoes, (10) Triple Antibiotic Ointment
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.