First Aid Kit, Cabinet, Metal Case Material, General Purpose, 100 People Served Per Kit
- Item# 39N789
- Mfr. Model# 54554
- Catalog Page# 2238
- UNSPSC# 42172001
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item First Aid Kit
- First Aid Kit Type Cabinet
- First Aid Kit Primary Application General Purpose
- Number of People Served 76-100
- Unitized No
- People Served Per Kit 100
- Case Material Metal
- First Aid Kit Mounting Type Portable, Wall Mount
- Height 13-1/2"
- Width 16-1/2"
- Depth 5-1/4"
- Waterproof No
- First Aid Kit Application General Purpose
- Number of Components 970
- Number of Shelves 3
- Color White
- First Aid Kit ANSI Standards ANSI Z308.1-2009
- First Aid ANSI Kit Type I, II
- Includes (50) PC Throat Lozenges, (100) PC Non-Aspirin, (40) Woven Knuckle Bandages, (8) Nitrile Exam Gloves, (2) Triangular Non-Sterile Bandages, (1) 3.5" Plastic Forceps, (1) Scissor, (10) 2"x2" Sterile Gauze Pads, (10) 2"x3" Non-Adherent Pads, (40) Woven Fingertip Bandages, (200) 1" x 3" Adhesive Plastic Bandages, (1) 1/2" x 5 yd. Adhesvie Spool Tape, (4) Eye Pads, (4) Adhesive Strips, (40) PVP Iodine Wipes, (30) Alcohol Wipes, (24) Triple Antibiotic, (1) 3" Elastic Bandage, (5) 2" Sterile Stretch Gauze, (5) 4" Sterile Stretch Gauze, (25) 3"x3" Sterile Gauze Pads, (25) 2"x3" Extra Large Heavy Woven Bandages, (100) 3/4"x3" Heavy Woven Bandages, (1) First Aid Guide, (1) 4 oz. Burn Spray, (1) 4 oz. Antiseptic Spray, (1) Hema-Seal Trauma Dressing, (3) Instant Cold Pack, (1) CPR Mask
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.