Line Interactive UPS System, 850.0VA, 510.0W, 8 min./2 min. Backup Time
- Item # 23NT18
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PSH850-UPS-STAT
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121011
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item UPS System
- UPS Type Line Interactive
- VA Rating - UPS Systems 850.0VA
- Watts - UPS Systems 510.0W
- Input Voltage - UPS Systems 120VAC
- Output Voltage - UPS Systems 120VAC
- Backup Time (Half/Full Load) 8 min./2 min.
- Mounting - UPS Systems Floor/Tower/Wall
- Outlet Type - UPS Systems (5) UPS/Surge, (5) Surge
- Number of Outlets 10
- Medical Grade No
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration 5-15P
- NEMA Plug Configuration 5-15P
- Automatic Volts Regulation Yes
- Fax/Modem Line Protection Yes
- Transfer Time 10 msec
- Width 16.0"
- Depth 14.0"
- Height 6.0"
- Cord Length 5 ft.
- Display Type LED
- Hz 50/60
- Input Current 12.0A
- Phase 1
- Ports HID USB, DB9 Serial, RJ11,RJ45
- Special Features Pure Sine Wave, AVR and GreenPower UPS, EMI/RFI Filters, Tamper-Proof Power Button, Resettable CB
- Standards UL1778, UL916, C-UL, CE
- Includes Uninterruptible UPS Kit Consisting of Power Control Center, UPS and Metal Housing with Screw Cover
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.